Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory-Boca Raton,FL

Those AWESOME Pot Stickers!
Just today, my family and I went out to brunch at The Cheesecake Factory for my grandparent's 50th Anniversary! When we were thinking of a place to go, The Cheesecake Factory came up, and we all decided that it sounded good to us. We got there pretty early, so there weren't many people there. One of the great things about The Cheesecake Factory is that even if it's morning, you can get whatever you want! Knowing that the entire menu was open, I began searching for things that sounded good to me. As I was looking through the menu, something caught my eye - Chicken Pot Stickers!!!! I absolutely love pot stickers, and could probably eat them all day, so I decided to get an order of those. I knew I also wanted pancakes, but there were just so many choices! After a few minutes, I decided to try something new and go with the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. These were pancakes in which lemon zest and ricotta cheese had been mixed in with the batter. My dad got the Bang-Bang chicken and shrimp, my grandma got the Pasta Da Vinci, my brother got the Brunch Combo, my mom got the Asian Salad, my other grandma got an Omelet, and my grandpa got the Baja Chicken Hash.

 
Me and my pancakes!
Before anyone had their entree, we all split the Chicken Pot Stickers. They were even better than I expected! They were very juicy, and crunchy on the outside of the wonton, but soft on the inside! Very good, but the sauce was pretty salty. Soon after we had finished off the Pot Stickers, our entrees were served.  The size of the pancakes was impressive - I felt like they were the size of my head, and there were three of them!!! My pancakes were kind of tangy, but at the same time kind of sweet. They were ok, and after a few bites, I was too full to eat any more. Overall I didn't like them as much as I had hoped.  I also tried my grandma's Pasta Da Vinci. That was really good!! It had mushrooms, chicken, and onions with penne pasta all tossed together in a beautiful Madeira Wine sauce. It was like comfort food, to a degree. It was exquisite!

BEST CHEESECAKE EVER!
     At the end of the meal, although everyone wanted cheesecake, we were all too stuffed to eat it right then, so we decided to take it home. So my grandma and I went up to the big display case that held about 30 different kinds of cheesecake, and after discussing our options, opted for a slice of S'mores Cheesecake, and a whole Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake. Once we got home, we dug in. Like OMG this stuff was THE BEST CHEESECAKE EVER!!! The S'mores cheesecake was my favorite, even though it didn't really taste like cheesecake. It was like a super-rich and super-moist chocolate cake that someone decided would be better with a marshmallow on top! And they were right!! The sugar high was awesome.  For all chocolate fans, this one's a must-get! The Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple cheesecake was really good too, but it didn't come together as nicely as the S'mores did. I really liked the peanut butter frosting on top, and the chocolate went really well with it, but I personally think that it should be a cake, not a cheesecake. I mean, the cheesecake kind of ruined the whole dessert which is really a shame because otherwise, it could have been a super-great dessert.

As always, I will be rating the places I go on my Cookie Counter Scale of Cookieness, with one being burnt, stale oatmeal raisin nastiness, and ten being perfect chocolate chip (my favorite) goodness. My Cookie Counter Ratings for Cheesecake Factory are:

Food: 6
Atmosphere: 5
Service: 7.5

Until Next Time, Keep Cooking!

Cheesecake Factory's Website: http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment